MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewels

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone has either found new jobs or they retired. I'm the last "man" standing, starting January 1, 2011. I am the only attorney left in Consumer Protection. We have many homeowners who have lost thousands of dollars to crooks. My new boss will do a good job. I believe this. It's just that there is a time period here that is in limbo.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Julie,

Thanks for joining. Does this mean you are still available to work on this case? A few of us are still wanting refunds for the parts kits we never received.

Thanks.

Jewels

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still here and trying for you guys. It's just that I only have so much time in one day. There is a lot of fraud going on out in the world. Everyday, I have to choose between an elderly person who lost thousands of dollars and someone who was taken by Ebay because they thought they were getting a good deal. I don't know the answer.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone contacted Julie? I have been busy with work since she posted, but should finally have time to give her a call.

Let's not let this thing die. It seems like the resolution for Les is simple enough... and I think we all agree we're better off once this thing is resolved and filed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom