Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Currently, the Second Amendment clings to a 5-4 pro-freedom majority on the Supreme Court. Just one vote is all that stands between the America our Founding Fathers established and a radically different America that Barack Obama and his supporters envision.

If you want to read something scary, take another look at the minority opinions in the Supreme Court’s landmark Heller and McDonald decisions that struck down Washington, D.C.’s and Chicago’s unconstitutional gun bans. In the Heller dissent, four justices concluded that the Second Amendment does not guarantee an individual right to own a firearm, nor does it protect our right to defend ourselves, our families, or our property. In McDonald, the same four justices argued that the 5-4 Heller decision should be reversed.

If these four justices had just one more vote on their side, their opinion — that the Second Amendment should not exist in today’s modern society — would be the law of the land today. And assuredly, the anti-gun activist wing of the court knows how close they are to gaining the upper hand. As Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg told a Harvard Club audience in 2009, she looks forward to the day when a “future, wiser court” overturns 5-4 decisions like Heller.]

Chris W. Cox is the Executive Director of the National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA) and serves as the organization’s chief lobbyist.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/11/michelle-obamas-warning-to-gun-owners/#ixzz1auAFFSli

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/11/michelle-obamas-warning-to-gun-owners/#ixzz1auA0QtAE

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If these four justices had just one more vote on their side, their opinion - that the Second Amendment should not exist in today’s modern society - would be the law of the land today.

Not really. It would be the clarion call for throwing off a tyrannical government. Only tyrants need an unarmed populace.

Woody

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the hell grizzly!!!!! Do you know how bad a civil war would be??? I forsee it making the civil war look like a light skirmish in the death. If i took it wrong, sorry, but i dont think i did.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be like California and Austrailia Britan. The sheeple would turn over thier guns for a 200 shopping card.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
akgriffin said:
What the hell grizzly!!!!! Do you know how bad a civil war would be??? I forsee it making the civil war look like a light skirmish in the death. If i took it wrong, sorry, but i dont think i did.

Sadly it's what our government needs, they have stopped serving the citizens and started ruling them. Sometimes blood must be shed so freedom can flourish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom