Mid east a powder keg already?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fighting and infighting has been the norm for thousands of years. They’ll get tired of each other and bring it over here. We’ll end up with another 9/11 of some sort.
You know, we don’t have to “fight ‘em over there so we don’t have to fight ‘em over here”, if we aren’t stupid enough to keep letting them come over here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We now know they have oil.

We didn't need Their oil during the Trump years. We as a country became energy independent.
It's only during the biden years that he wants to be dependant on foreign oil to repay favors. That's the way the political world works in the DC area.
Trump disrupted that cycle of give me money and I'll vote for your cause no matter how bad it hurts the country as long as it financially benefits me.
First big oil discovery in the Middle East was in 1908.
In the 60's and 70's the Saudis were recruiting members of the military and oil company engineers with huge bonuses to train and help build the infrastructure they have now and learn how to use the military equipment the US was providing to them.
A lot of Vets made a lot of money on that deal.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russia and China are involved with Iran and we are also to an extent since we've released frozen funds and allowed them to develop nuclear weapons. Obama said it wasn't fair that only a few nations had nuclear power so that added impetus to Iran's nuclear program. Iran doesn't care if they die for the Madi, it's a holy war and they would release nuclear weapons on Israel in a minute and of course Israel would return far worse before the nukes even came close to Israel. Israel has the "Iron Dome" now, I believe the US gave it to them or the plans and that has saved them from disaster several times. So if Iran were to be in a "mess" Russia and China would probably come to their (oil) aid and we would have a war that many nations would be involved in to include the United States. But the ringer is that Biden is not too supportive of Israel much like Obama-small wonder!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-17_23-22-10.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom