Midway USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this in an email today. I'm sure some of you got it as well. Larry puts his money back into the industry. His round up program to benefit the NRA has benefited that organization many millions of dollars. Not many manufacturers do this.

MidwayUSA

Today, 18 June, is MidwayUSA’s anniversary; hard to believe that it's been 38 years.

Our Employees play a vital role in providing the products and service that you want and deserve, so we celebrate this occasion each year. Of course there’s a cake and all around congratulations for another year in the books – but there’s more to the story. I want to personally thank you for making MidwayUSA what it is today. You see, without Customers like you, we wouldn’t have a job to look forward to each day or even have a reason to be in business. So thank you for helping sustain MidwayUSA for the past 38 years.

On paper I have two degrees in Business Administration, but they didn't teach me anything about running a business. In my experience, it’s you the Customer who has taught us how to run the business, so thank you for the education you’ve provided through the years. One thing we’ve learned is that you are passionate about the shooting and outdoor industry. That’s why each year the Potterfield family donates 50% of our total income to those organizations and missions that we believe will help ensure that the future is something that both you and my family will be proud of.

As you probably know, a couple of years ago I began writing short stories – mostly about hunting experiences and the history of MidwayUSA. Recently we published a collection of the first 100. Who would’ve thought a few short stories written by a county kid from Missouri would be so popular? I want to thank you for the warm reception you’ve given these stories, and thank you for any feedback you’ve left for me on Facebook.

Again, thanks for 38 wonderful years and let's hope for many more.

Larry Potterfield Larry Potterfield

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got the same e mail yesterday

i've always got fast, good service from them,it seems they always have some kind of discount code posted on their front page
most of the time if i order on monday i'll get it wendsday

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a complimentary copy of Short Stories 1 in the mail last week...for being a good customer I guess...good book!

Larry is usually at the Wannenmacher gun show...just go to the front and ask where the Midway tables are if you can't find him. He will talk your leg off and is
a very nice guy who practices what he preaches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom