MidwayUSA has 9mm...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s what we did the other day. Shot maybe 50 rounds of 9mm and I brought 200 rounds with me. Ended up shooting just a ton of .22.
It helps that I have the excuse of squirrel season coming up. I dont even bring other ammo. Been foaming at the mouth thinking of may 15th.
Partly because of this, and partly because the range is an hour’s drive, I haven’t shot anything in a LONG time. I really need to.
You gotta get out there, even if its a trip down to the river to shoot cans! You'll thank yourself.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went in the Dongers this afternoon as they unboxed WWB 45acp 100 packs. $149.99 ea and they were snapping them up.
Win 5.56 $1000 per thousand

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to shoot like everyone else.Some guys from Lawton come to Murfs range and they have paid $45.00 plus tax for a 50 round box of 9mm at a gun store in Lawton close to the base.One guy comes every Friday with 3 boxes and shoots them all.Before i pay more than 25 cents a round for 9mm i will go fishing or read a book.

Latest posts

Top Bottom