military rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how that happens. I bought so many more firearms before I got my C&R than now. But hey I like having my firearms shipped to me instead of an FFL. I just bought a P-64 Radom 9x18 pistol. And its coming directly to me. I love it.

This is the same thing that happened to me. I've used my C&R once and had it for well over a year. In the previous 2 years I bought/sold/traded at least 40 C&R rifles. I think I've added 3 including the one 03 use since.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the same thing that happened to me. I've used my C&R once and had it for well over a year. In the previous 2 years I bought/sold/traded at least 40 C&R rifles. I think I've added 3 including the one 03 use since.

I plan on ramping it up a bit. Restarted my gun fund. Wife says sell some so I can buy some different ones. Right now I can't do it. So its gonna take awhile.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it rebuilding your gun fund or selling what you have??? inquiring minds want to know!!!

Nope not selling. Rebuilding the gun fund. I've decided along time ago not to sell any of my guns unless its something spectacular. Just as long as my wife doesn't find out.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, I'm not sticking up for them; but the notion of "I don't want to own a rifle used by German troops because one might have shot a civilian" is bizarre to me.
I never got this attitude. It's part of the history of the rifle, and one of the attractions of collecting. Maybe being built by slave labor of a race the Germans deemed inferior and then used by a foreign conscript to execute jews isn't as glorious as a mosin-nagant hastily built by slave labor and then thrown to an illiterate 14 year old conscript, but it's all part of the history.

Do you think all B-29s should be dismantled? I mean we did use them to destroy entire population centers. Or is it different 'cause it's American?

History isn't pretty. We study it so we can learn from it. You give me a rifle used to execute jews, I'm going to use it to educate people on the perils of a armed fascist state and the folly of pacifism. No point in studying history if you're just going to white wash it all into non-existence, and the only reason any of us have any interest in antique obsolete rifles is because we enjoy the history.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You give me a rifle used to execute jews, I'm going to use it to educate people on the perils of a armed fascist state and the folly of pacifism.

I understand "give" and "educate"; pay out of the a$s so you can own it - that's what I don't get; and I'm guessing guys on "defensive" have already done it and just trying to justify it...

Most Nazi collectibles I've seen were purchased as an investment, they are locked up in the safes and shown only on "special" occasions. No doubt it constantly goes up in price - and every time it's sold and bought profit is made. I see a HUGE problem with making profit on Nazi horror - I guess not everyone sees it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom