Militias

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember back in the eighties there was talk of an Oklahoma militia. NOT the national guard. This was around the time Soldier of Fortune magazine was going strong and the survivalist movement started talking about the apocalypse, invasion by the U.N. and the end of the world.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember back in the eighties there was talk of an Oklahoma militia. NOT the national guard. This was around the time Soldier of Fortune magazine was going strong and the survivalist movement started talking about the apocalypse, invasion by the U.N. and the end of the world.
Hehe yeah... back when Oklahoma had a Navy.
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loved that old magazine. You could hire out to be a mercenary in the Congo for big bucks with a bonus if you were still alive at the end of the tour. Of course, nobody ever collected.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom