Milsurp Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'm in the process of free floating a mosin barrel. blown away by how much wood needs removed to float that sucker!

update-also took apart one of my wifes hairclips and did the trigger job-thanks youtube.
this one should be fun. the bore is sharp but it looks like somebody pushed a rock down it. hoping for 4inch groups at 100 with this one after all this work.

Last edited:
P

point and laugh

I talked to the owner of Green Country Safe Shooters about them having a gun show. He isn't sure about doing a gun show because around here shows have a huge turnout and he is afraid he doesn't have enough parking. Also the crowd that would show up would cause problems for people who wanted to shoot.
But he would really like to have a milsurp shoot. So all you milsurp fans, lets figure out a good Saturday or Sunday to get together there and shoot. The range is on facebook, and they have a website www.greencountrysafeshooters.com
Their rifle range goes out to 225 yards, and they have three 500 yard lanes that will be finished soon, maybe by this weekend. The pistol range goes to 30 yards, and If you want you can shoot pistols on the rifle range. They have a skeet area also.
They have good food and cold drinks. Steel core surplus ammo is welcome, but NO .50BMG's.
The range is between Collinsville and Oologah Ok just off hwy 169. Look them up on facebook.
Message me or post here or on their facebook page, and let's figure out when we can get together and put some rounds downrange.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So anybody want a good laugh? A friend of a friend has a jap T38 long rifle for sale......sporterized stock.....for $700 bucks. Some gunsmith told him he could get $1500 for it.

warpusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a few of my milsurps:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v234_warpusher_IMGP4762.jpg

Israeli 98K Mauser (German reciever)

img.photobucket.com_albums_v234_warpusher_IMGP4763.jpg

Israeli 98K Mauser + French MAS-36

img.photobucket.com_albums_v234_warpusher_IMGP4462.jpg

30-40s

img.photobucket.com_albums_v234_warpusher_IMGP4084.jpg