Milsurps in the "New" America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in a "hold what you got" mode. I'm not selling or making purchases based on pure speculation...heck, even our Garands may not be safe given the tone of "semi-auto's" being evil.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in a "hold what you got" mode. I'm not selling or making purchases based on pure speculation...heck, even our Garands may not be safe given the tone of "semi-auto's" being evil.

There would be a huge uproar of disapproval if Congress (cough*Obama/Feinstein*cough) tried to get M1 Garands on any "approved" **** list. That rifle is far too ingrained in the history of this country as the main firearm of the "Greatest Generation," so I'm not worried. For the time being.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very easy for them to paint the Garand as a high powered weapon of war....most of the country doesn't give 2 dumps about WWII or the Garand. Most of the country couldn't even tell you when WWII was fought or who was involved.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I predict Garands will be safe from the wicked, hairy, dirty paws of rabid wildebeests like Feinstein. Why? Because the Garand is heavy and these worthless dreg spree-killers are too lazy to lug one around. The losers live in their mom's basement, staying up all night playing video games, existing on a steady diet of potato chips and Mountain Dew.

A Garand is just too much work for the attention-deprived losers. Besides, it doesn't have all the terribly scary characteristics that cause the gun-grabbers to curl up in a fetal position in a puddle of their own urine. You know, evil stuff like a pistol grip. Most people don't know this but if you remove the pistol grip, it stops bullets from leaving the front of a rifle. It's AMAZING!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree!

Funny thing is, I took a kid from work out to shoot "assault rifles". Took AR, Garand, M1A, SKS, CETME - he got good hits with the Garand right off the bat. Shot it great. Came back to work telling everyone about The Garand.

He looks like a Starbucks/emo/whatever. Go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom