MLB with no fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched a few games, and I really don't mind there not having fans at the game. They play sounds of fans so it not just dead air, but the play doesn't seem to be much different.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love baseball doesn't bother me if they can't pan the cameras to get shots of the crowd. I'm too involved in the game strategy to even worry about that. I coached a team from t-ball through high school. My son got a college education playing it. Great game......baseball.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We didn't have football so baseball was my game in HS and college. I was the only one that could throw to home from center field in high school. I found defense was pretty easy because all you had to do was know what you are supposed to do if the ball comes your way. I had a mental trick I used to increase my batting average to 300. I got to watch myself on a tape the coach had and found I was consistently missing the ball high about an inch with my bat. I practiced physically trying to swing 2 inches lower and it finally clicked one day.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pro sports and it looks like even college sports are getting too political with all the kneeling and stupid messages on their uniforms. Even the NHL got into the lecturing about white privilege and blm bs. Sad that they have ruined sports. I just can't watch/support them anymore and watching them is supporting them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pro sports and it looks like even college sports are getting too political with all the kneeling and stupid messages on their uniforms. Even the NHL got into the lecturing about white privilege and blm bs. Sad that they have ruined sports. I just can't watch/support them anymore and watching them is supporting them.

Yep, hit em in the back pocket. They might quit acting like spoiled brats and realize they aren't the voice of America.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I hope this BS doesn’t hit college sports. College sports are more exciting to me than pro sports anyway.

i’m done with the NFL and the NBA, and won’t watch / support them anymore. Except for last year’s Super Bowl, I haven’t watched an NFL game in a couple of years because of the kneeling BS. And now that it has started in the NBA, I’m done with them. The Thunder can kiss my A$$.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this BS doesn’t hit college sports. College sports are more exciting to me than pro sports anyway.

i’m done with the NFL and the NBA, and won’t watch / support them anymore. Except for last year’s Super Bowl, I haven’t watched an NFL game in a couple of years because of the kneeling BS. And now that it has started in the NBA, I’m done with them. The Thunder can kiss my A$$.

Already has, OSU’s own resident Canadian decided to get that ball rolling. You know it’s happening at other schools. Just won’t be as visible til games start then the theatrics shall commence.

After working at OSU I realized how college is no different than the NFL when it comes to entitlement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom