Money Making Idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I should add a pair of high-end shears to my product line for precisely cutting your red dot out of the email. I can get these in bulk for a decent wholesale cost and offer them to you, my good buddies, for only $59.99 per pair, with purchase of one or more red dots.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj do you offer dots shaped like a......uhhhhhh....well like what is called an idiot scratch? Askin for a friend.

So called "idiot scratch" dots are in Research and Development as we speak; in both blued and stainless colors. If there's enough interest, I may expand this product line to include custom cerakote colors as well; although the pricing on these will be a little higher due to the time and effort required to manufacture them. I may also offer a cut-your-own product that allows one to precisely cut out there own cover-up too. To be sold in sheets; initial colors will probably be in blue and stainless on these though. Something along the lines of this; sold in size 3" X 5" , and also delivered by email. (Overnight service to be added soon, at a slight price increase). As for regular snail mail, the same S/H charge will apply as for the dots.
black cover-up.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck! I’m happy you’re having so much success Joel.

Thanks. Me dear old dad always taught me that if you build a better mousetrap, they will come. And luck? Yes; certainly, but one must admit to a certain amount of creative genius in developing such a highly marketable product. Brownells and Midway USA both have expressed an interest in carrying my line; but if I agree, I will have need to hire additional craftsmen to be able to keep up with demand, no doubt. Cheaper Than Dog Poo wanted in as well, but I remember how they did us before so I sent them a sharply worded declination.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have long suspected there was a mole! Industrial espionage strikes again! Well; buy those cheap Chinese knock-offs if you must, but remember; you get what you pay for. Buy American! Keep America working! It was just last week I found a company in Ouagadougou trying to capitalize on my idea. But as you can see; their product is vastly interior to the genuine "Druryj Replacement Red Dot". I took the liberty of enlarging the counterfeit product that they make a bit so you can see that, upon close inspection, it is not the equal of my superior red dot.

Attachments

• red oval.png
    red oval.png
    787 bytes · Views: 73

Latest posts

Top Bottom