Money Making Idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm way ahead of you pal, but the problem is making the white dot perfectly round, like the red ones. I need to invest in a better program I suppose, one specifically for working "in the white".
"in the white" ...................that's racist!! BDM:bolt::cool:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Druryj's new hat

s-l300.jpg

It's all about the merch.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some have asked about the best adhesive and tools to use to apply the material; so here are the engineers' factory approved recommendations: 55 gallon Drum size for a mere $877.95 or the smaller, one-gallon size available for a limited time for only $49.95. Of course, you'll want to add our super application brush to finish your project in style. (Insider tip: I'd go ahead and just buy the larger 55 gallon drum; it should be enough to last you for at least a year or two).

What??? Your red dots aren't self-adhesive? What kind of sham operation to you have going on here? Your prices, even with a discount as mentioned, should be self-adhesive. No one wants a product where they have to pay extra for essential products to make the product work.

Is this a Marine tradition?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What??? Your red dots aren't self-adhesive? What kind of sham operation to you have going on here? Your prices, even with a discount as mentioned, should be self-adhesive. No one wants a product where they have to pay extra for essential products to make the product work.

Is this a Marine tradition?

Certainly not! It's well known that self adhesion is inferior to correct application of an good adhesive. I can actually make them with a self adhesive material, but they may not last as long. Just indicate which you prefer in your order and I'll accommodate your request.

Latest posts

Top Bottom