More Armslist Robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then they deserve what they get.

Very True. If you don't take the time to research then you deserve it. I don't mind paying a little more to buy local but i am not going to pay hundreds more. Most of the time i see rare in the ad i just keep looking because that usually means the price is way over what it should be.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old country version of this is "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

Some of the descriptions from online auctions are downright comical, as they are so lavish. Certain words are utilized to try to paint that hunk of dusty-musty old hog as something that the buyer must have. Auction pictures can be staged to hide things from the potential buyers; that's fraud in my book.

As always, "let the buyer beware".

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
whats the difference between this and some gun show smuck telling you the same lines about their weapons? buyer should do their home work first IMHO

At a gun show, you won't have the same ready access to information and resources to educate yourself as to the value of a seller's wares. I tote around a couple small reference books when I'm looking for something like a M1 Garand, but often I'll come across something about which I know next to nothing. At those times, I wish I had access to the Internet, and I don't mean via a tiny phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom