More bad news for Vaughan Foods/Fresh Creative Foods: Will close, 367 workers to lose jobs Dec 1.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one is a victim of bad luck and the strength of the food business....food is not nearly as cyclical as other businesses I know this for a fact :)

Oil that's a truly nast cyclical business

No doubt. The balancing factor is the better margin in energy compared to food. IOW, you can make a metric crap-ton of money in energy before the house comes crashing down. Not nearly so in the food industry.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't open the link. I'm not much for click bait if it isn't there to read. Just asking a question, not looking for a smart a$$ comment.

Now now... I don't know that that was exactly a smart a$$ comment...maybe tongue in cheek, sure, but this is OSA, you know you're gonna get it if you open up your guard in the least, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt. The balancing factor is the better margin in energy compared to food. IOW, you can make a metric crap-ton of money in energy before the house comes crashing down. Not nearly so in the food industry.

Don’t I know it, I’ve sold into both arenas ......when OFT are buying they are buying strong and cost doesn’t really matter lol......food company’s are a bunch of penny pinchers .....but food isi always around for the most part people still have to eat

Latest posts

Top Bottom