More proof Biden is brain dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is pulling us out of Afghanistan by 9/11.

"But the message many will receive, especially terrorists and other adversaries, is that the U.S. has so little self respect that it symbolically chooses 9/11 as the date for accepting defeat in Afghanistan at the hands of an enemy that helped pull off the devastating 9/11 attack on America. "

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archi...-11-anniversary-with-surrender-to-taliban.php

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've got mixed feelings about this. We should have gone in full force, accomplished the mission, and left. Instead we stay in countries where their own forces are too weak to defend themselves. I'm tired of Americans dying in shithole countries that hate us anyway. Trillions of money wasted and thousands of American lives lost for nothing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got mixed feelings about this. We should have gone in full force, accomplished the mission, and left. Instead we stay in countries where their own forces are too weak to defend themselves. (and too ignorant) I'm tired of Americans dying in shithole countries that hate us anyway. Trillions of money wasted and thousands of American lives lost for nothing.

Precisely. But what happens is the politicians get involved and the political poison gets into the upper ranks of the military and you then have rules of engagement which sometimes are worse than a civilian police department. I've heard stories from guys returning that said if they fire their weapons they have to write a book sized report when, where, why, etc.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Afghanistan will become a stronghold for terrorists and it will start all over again. WHY IN THE HELL would joe pick that date other than to bend at the waist(forward) and throw it back in America’s face. This really pisses me off. Not really the troop pulling out but the date he picked.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you defeat an ideology?

Japan, during WWII had an ideology of Bushido (which changed many times through their history), and at that time centered around the emperor and placed greater value on the virtues of loyalty and self-sacrifice. Basically their emperor was seen as a god. And if it hadn’t been for their “god” surrendering I doubt any amount of nuclear bombs would have persuaded them to. Their military leadership certainly wasn’t going to surrender.

With regards to Afghanistan, do we think the Taliban’s god Allah will surrender?

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is obscenely offensive to those that died on 9/11, their surviving family members, and those of us who have served in the Armed Forces.

Unfortunately I would expect nothing less from Joseph Stolen and his DemonRAT (communist) party.

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afghanistan will become a stronghold for terrorists and it will start all over again. WHY IN THE HELL would joe pick that date other than to bend at the waist(forward) and throw it back in America’s face. This really pisses me off. Not really the troop pulling out but the date he picked.

I often wonder at some of those particulars (like the date, or specific wording) that the left works into their dealings; its almost like they're intentional as to be an insult to conservatives. It's too frequent to be coincidence or pure stupidity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom