More proof Biden is brain dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to go against the grain here and support this decision. I think TWO DECADES of war is enough. If you haven't accomplished your objectives within 20 years, it's highly unlikely that another year or ten is going to change the equation appreciably. besides, I fully expect Biden to gut the military and be ineffective on the global stage, so it's unlikely he'll pursue any cohesive military or political agenda in A-stan going forward.

In light of these most likely scenarios, why not bring our men and women home by 9/11/2021?

P.S. This is twice in one year I've agreed with the left (Pelosi saying she won't bring an increase in SCOTUS slots to the House floor). Don't expect this to happen again. Ever. :)

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to go against the grain here and support this decision. I think TWO DECADES of war is enough. If you haven't accomplished your objectives within 20 years, it's highly unlikely that another year or ten is going to change the equation appreciably. besides, I fully expect Biden to gut the military and be ineffective on the global stage, so it's unlikely he'll pursue any cohesive military or political agenda in A-stan going forward.

In light of these most likely scenarios, why not bring our men and women home by 9/11/2021?

P.S. This is twice in one year I've agreed with the left (Pelosi saying she won't bring an increase in SCOTUS slots to the House floor). Don't expect this to happen again. Ever. :)
Stating the date is problematic. There is no good answer, victory will be claimed by driving the infidel out. My best friend was in Iraq when our gov pulled out, he said "they" (those would become isis) just sat on the border in their trucks waiting. Lives lost, money spent, it's time (probably long overdue). All that said we have many soldiers still in Japan and Germany etc.. I wish someone had the answers but sadly our officially don't give a flying f***.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I remember the talking point in 2003-ish being "Afghanistan could be another Vietnam" and every talking head in the media saying they had all the confidence in the world it wouldn't be. We need to stop letting lawyers wage wars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom