Mosin 91/30 B-Grade $99.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic Arms has Molot B-Grade 91/30's for $99.99. Estimated shipping was $18.40 for me.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/originalmolotm9130wbayob

Read the product description for details on condition.

About this particular lot of rifles. We are calling these our grade B rifles as a way to differentiate them from our other M91/30 rifle sku's,
though most are likely nicer than one would expect from a grade B rifle. In fact some are gorgeous, but conditions and finishes vary from box to box.
Some of the boxes are early Molot full color boxes and some are their more current standard white boxes.

Some rifles came one per box( 6 per master ) and some came 2 / box with a divider in between rifles ( 12 / Master ) .

These rifles are a mixture of early arsenal refinishes( about 90% ), and some ( about 10 % ) original Non Refinished, turn in condition guns.
We are not guarenteeing it, but all that I have seen have Stamped Matching # Bolts and Receivers and many ( I would say 80 to 85 % ) are all matching

Very few mark through's or force matches, and I have not seen any electro pencils, but again, no guarentees.

Some will show light scratches and/or dings / gouges in the wood stocks.
There also may be some light bluing wear as most of these rifles have their original blued finishes.

Also, some may have a blued finish that is more dull than what you are accustom to seeing with the painted re-furbs that are common to the market, as well as some low luster charging handles as opposed to the high polished ones that are common to the majority of those rifles currently on the market, or even on our other SKU's of M 91/30 rifles here in house. Again, this is a small percentage of the rifles but we are selling these as basically luck of the draw so we would rather prepare for the worst and have you pleasantly surprised than vise / versa.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.lapthorn.org_dune_cat_spice_must_flow_475x267.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This offer is very good, especially if the rifles are as good as the vendor claims. I heard the siren call to step back into the world of 7.62x54R, but I managed to escape with my wallet intact :wink2:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been circling this offer all day, just can't seem to make my mind up. Molots are no big deal, but the price sure is good. Hard to save up for a crate full when they keep throwing kibble like this at my wallet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom