Mosin 91/30 B-Grade $99.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the 2 I ordered on BF for $89.99 and I'm really happy with them. One is just a standard 1943 Izhevsk with force matches, though in great shape and certainly worth the price I paid. The second is a 1931 hex Izzy with all numbers matching and in really nice shape. The 1931 is not force matched at all, which really surprises me. Both are in great shape, which just goes to show that there is no such thing as a "B-Grade" Mosin. There is very little cosmoline, which is nice after spending the morning removing it from an SKS I recently received. I kind of wish I had picked up a few more of these cheap Mosins.

Last edited:

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the 2 I ordered on BF for $89.99 and I'm really happy with them. One is just a standard 1943 Izhevsk with force matches, though in great shape and certainly worth the price I paid. The second is a 1931 hex Izzy with all numbers matching and in really nice shape. The 1931 is not force matched at all, which really surprises me. Both are in great shape, which just goes to show that there is no such thing as a "B-Grade" Mosin. There is very little cosmoline, which is nice after spending the morning removing it from an SKS I recently received. I kind of wish I had picked up a few more of these cheap Mosins.

Good news on what you got! Any of them with east german DDR stamps? I had read somewhere, many where getting them.

Ours are showing to arrive tomorrow. I'll post pics up as soon as I can.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that pic is better than many in the stores. So you had them shipped to a FFL?

Yes, they were shipped to SSP. Hopefully my C&R will be in soon and I won't have to bug the folks at SSP for my milsurp deliveries. The other Mosin I received is in even better shape, but it was a force match and not a hex receiver. Not a bad deal for just over $100/each, including FFL fee and shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom