• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Mossberg maverick 88

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbc

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking for a mossberg maverick 88. Prefer the one with security and field barrel. I'd also like a pistol grip but its hard to find with the stock.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm looking for a mossberg maverick 88. Prefer the one with security and field barrel. I'd also like a pistol grip but its hard to find with the stock.
Not sure if this one will work for you but check out the pic's....
SANY0028.JPG
SANY0029.JPG
SANY0030.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Still looking I'm in northeast Oklahoma. Tulsa area
You can get one for a darn good price right now. I love mine. Add the stock and grip. It don't have to be an ATI (but they are the best) you can get one for a ton cheaper from Magpul and others. Love to hear what you plan on adding to it.

Jbc

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can get one for a darn good price right now. I love mine. Add the stock and grip. It don't have to be an ATI (but they are the best) you can get one for a ton cheaper from Magpul and others. Love to hear what you plan on adding to it.
Where are they selling them for a good price?

Jbc

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ah, I've seen them for 250 but not lower. Cant buy a used one for less then 300 though. The one for 250 does come with 2 barrels but I can't find one in stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom