Motel in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ain't much to do in Muskogee so I will meet him in Tulsa and to keep from having to get up so early we will get a motel in Tulsa Friday and hit the show in the morning:thumb:

Ah... ya good plan, I didn't pay attention that you were in Muskogee.

Just book early... like now. The closer we get, the harder it will be to find one. Sounds like you're taking the right approach.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats nasty. cancel if you can. I'd stay under a bridge before I stayed there. and I like motel 6's generally.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I booked a room with Motel 6 at 1011 S Garnett Rd, 63 bucks for 3 adults and one child.

Don't leave anything in your car there and check your surroundings real close before you get out of your car and when you leave the room !!!

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PRICELINE!!! I use their bidding process all the time. For a three star you will never have to pay more than $50. For a four star you can generally find them for $70. I always save 40% bidding on rooms. Try it. You've got nothing to lose.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh damn, that don't sound good my friend, I can cancel.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, The Presidential Suites are pretty nice and cheap @ $50.00 + tax which includes a hot breakfast. I stayed there a couple of days 3 yrs ago when my A\C was out at home, Very nice suite!
As far as going to the gun show, At that time of the morning on Sat. there is very little traffic and very easy to get to from there. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. 918-695-3808, D.Alan

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As I mentioned in an earlier post, The Presidential Suites are pretty nice and cheap @ $50.00 + tax which includes a hot breakfast. I stayed there a couple of days 3 yrs ago when my A\C was out at home, Very nice suite!
As far as going to the gun show, At that time of the morning on Sat. there is very little traffic and very easy to get to from there. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. 918-695-3808, D.Alan

I will give them a call my friend.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went ahead and booked with them my friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom