Motorcycle Radiator Repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I underestimated a drivers decision making skills and over estimated my skills in dealing with situation. At any rate I ditched my bike, payed for my stupidity physically and now need to find someone to fix the radiator on my two wheeled conveyance. Anyone know of a place where I can get the radiator straightened and repaired? There is a lack of good shops for specific things like that listed in the yellow pages and the local MC dealships have been of no help. I have been looking for a place to get the front rim straightened too...that one wasn't my fault...but Oklahoma doesn't seem to have anyone that can do that either. Any ideas?

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have need to be rolling again this week if at all possible so a local shop would be better. I found lots of places in Texas and up north to get the work done but would like to get it done local and fast. Thanks for the suggestions though. With all the bikes in Oklahoma...see lots on the road every day...you would think there would be more complete shops. Rim straigntening, rebuilds, cheaper tires...etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom