Mouse Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I alway keep a .380 KelTek P3-AT in the front pocket with the laser on it.
Played with the laser in the past at night teasing critters or during a rainstorm like a light saber.
It was cloudy enough at the range today that the laser dot could be seen on the target at 10 yards.
Shot some steel plates successfully and decided to shoot from the hip using the dot only.
It worked out better than I ever thought it would. Brought the confidence level way up.

45308a8846ad529f198528b49570b5cd.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I alway keep a .380 KelTek P3-AT in the front pocket with the laser on it.
Played with the laser in the past at night teasing critters or during a rainstorm like a light saber.
It was cloudy enough at the range today that the laser dot could be seen on the target at 10 yards.
Shot some steel plates successfully and decided to shoot from the hip using the dot only.
It worked out better than I ever thought it would. Brought the confidence level way up.

45308a8846ad529f198528b49570b5cd.jpg

Do you carry it in a pocket holster or does the gun go commando? I’ve got an LCP I carry at times in the front pocket with a holster.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of operators poo poo on lasers but they have their place.
They certainly do. You don't have to bring the gun to the eye, just put the dot on the target. They can also give away your location with smoke, snow, rain going on if your that type of operator.
I've always considered the Keltek a belly gun, only to be used when bubba has you on the ground, pounding your lights out. Bring it out, put it in their belly and end the situation, but that performance at 10 yards from the hip was a confidence builder since most altercations will be much closer statistically.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll share my opinion of front pocket carry, and y’all can ignore it like my father in law did.

I advised my father in law many times against pocket carry, because access can be restricted if your pockets are too tight or if you’re bent over. Well, my father in law was feeding his neighbor’s dog while they were on vacation. He knows the folks and their dog well. On the third day, my FIL was bent over pouring food into the bowl, and the dog bit him in the face and hung on. With my him bent over and off balance, there was no way he could get his pistol out of his right front pocket, but fortunately, the dog did let go. He was bleeding like crazy and had to go immediately to the hospital for stitches.
My FIL has 3 degrees from Texas A&M, so like all aggies, he’s the smartest guy in whatever room he’s in and didn’t learn a d*mn thing. He still carries in his front pocket.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll share my opinion of front pocket carry, and y’all can ignore it like my father in law did.

I advised my father in law many times against pocket carry, because access can be restricted if your pockets are too tight or if you’re bent over. Well, my father in law was feeding his neighbor’s dog while they were on vacation. He knows the folks and their dog well. On the third day, my FIL was bent over pouring food into the bowl, and the dog bit him in the face and hung on. With my him bent over and off balance, there was no way he could get his pistol out of his right front pocket, but fortunately, the dog did let go. He was bleeding like crazy and had to go immediately to the hospital for stitches.
My FIL has 3 degrees from Texas A&M, so like all aggies, he’s the smartest guy in whatever room he’s in and didn’t learn a d*mn thing. He still carries in his front pocket.
How does he feed the dog now? Maybe he did learn something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom