Mt. Lion Ruined Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaaahhh!!!

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt those are all nice deer. It's difficult to validate your scores from a picture, but nice deer anyway. I never insuated anything, or outright called you a poser. But, you are awfully defensive.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im thick enough skinned to not take offense to much online and most of this is just in good fun for me, but thats why i asked for the clearification on your post. No, u didnt out right say it but u didnt retract it either so i assumed. But thanks on the compliment and how about those damn mountain lions!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because Ive probably heard more Mt Lion stories than anyone on this forum including any old timers... Im also calling BS on the story about the GW saying they are wiping out the deer and ditch chickens.

Hey! I resemble that remark!:faint:

I keep asking for the names of the GW's quoted, but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! I resemble that remark!:faint:

I keep asking for the names of the GW's quoted, but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Sorry Dennis, I meant "people with more experience"

I doubt it will be revealed who the GW was. Only one currently assigned to Grant Co, and I talked to him on the phone and he thought this allegation was hillarious.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Dennis, I meant "people with more experience"

I doubt it will be revealed who the GW was. Only one currently assigned to Grant Co, and I talked to him on the phone and he thought this allegation was hillarious.

I'll probably see him, or the part-timer for Kay and Grant tomorrow, and we will talk about this for a good belly laugh.:D

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom