Mt. Lion Ruined Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teumessian_fox

Marksman
Reaction score
Oh great. Now all of the posers are going to be flooding GC to hunt the booming feral hog population. The wildlife department released them to feed the lions when the posers finally run out. Fixed it for ya.

Your location is Grant County. Is that what you mean by "GC?"

What do you do with the pig after you shoot it? Process and eat it?

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell all sorts of Troll now.... All these guys from Grants Co. come on and support Yaah with there 1 post and some rediculous handles and cring about "Out Of Towners"! Hell I didnt know that County had as many residents as this board shows :) Im sure no one west of I-35 ever came this way.... o wait i know tons of them that come and hammer all our Crappie holes.:pokeowned

Yaaahhh!!!

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell all sorts of Troll now.... All these guys from Grants Co. come on and support Yaah with there 1 post and some rediculous handles and cring about "Out Of Towners"! Hell I didnt know that County had as many residents as this board shows :) Im sure no one west of I-35 ever came this way.... o wait i know tons of them that come and hammer all our Crappie holes.:pokeowned

First of all it's Grant County. Not Grants.

Honest to God, I don't have any idea who these other people are. I'm sure I know them, but not by their screen name. Word gets around fast in these parts. Especially when people start talking about lions and posers.

Crappie holes? Come on. If you were coming over here and hunting public land, I wouldn't bat an eye. Wait, most out of town posers treat GC like it is public land. Nevermind.

Yaaahhh!!!

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge

If you don't like it, don't read it. I've recieved several PMs from people saying that I gave them a good laugh. Not to mention the PMs that I've recieved from people who have had dealings with AllOut. None of them really had anything good to say about him.

Thanks anyway.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Couldn't I say the same thing to you about my posts? I just type to hear myself talk. It's really not my fault you read it.

I've received several PMs from people saying that I gave them a good laugh.

You should have your agent put that on your resume. You'll book all kinds of shows.
AllOut. None of them really had anything good to say about him.

Are you a buddy of his or something? It's not nice to keep secrets.

Thanks anyway.

Oh, you're welcome honey. Anytime.

Also, what makes you think I was addressing you? I was addressing an unfunny troll. Do you identify with that title?

N-E-Wayz, the truck is loaded and I'm hunting bound. Don't worry, I'm headed east though. You know, where we have trees and stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom