MTM High Low Shooting Table

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.mtmcase_gard.com_images_HLST_A_200.jpg

This little table is impressive. Why? Because sitting on a tripod, it is as steady as a rock. In fact, it is better, that is, more stable than I thought it would be. The top fastens onto the tripod with a large hand-turned brass screw and the metal 'nut' is well embedded in the bottom of the polymer table top. The large surface atop the tripod also ensures stability.

The legs of the tripod are adjustable for length and the tension adjustment is strong.

If what you are looking for is a steady shooting rest that doesn't take forever to set up, I think you'd be well served by this.

This is one purchase I'm happy to have made.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having bought it primarily with the intention of having a fairly steady rest for the bipod-mounted GSR, I put to the test today. It came through with flying colors. It was much steadier than I anticipated. I had to set it so that the table was fairly low but once the height was adjusted, it stayed put. And because this is a tripod, any ground unevenness can be negated.

As an added convenience there s a dip at one end for ammunition, etc, but the main plus is the almost rock-solid steadiness. Like I said earlier, this is one purchase I am very happy with.

I can recommend it very highly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom