Musicians- Show your Pride and joy!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Full disclosure: I do not own all of these Basses currently. I have owned each of them at one time or another in the last 10 years. There's probably 10 or 12 more I didn't post pictures of yet, and I never really took many pictures of my amps/effects. Nothing sexy about a black box (IMHO).

Thorgrim: I'm the curator for the NOGLA (Northern Oklahoma G&L Asylum):woohoo1:

Dustingaunder: I know I can post several pics in one post. However I really don't like having to scroll through one post to see a bunch of pics, so I don't post that way. Your tastes and internet forum reading preferences may vary, and that's okay.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now we have to scroll through all your posts to get though the pics? That is the length of the pics plus multiple lenghts of the top and bottom of your posts.

I can fix my problems with this, post away.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is my current daily play ~Washburn D10e

[Broken External Image]

Some of you may have seen the Les Paul goldtop I had for sale a while back, alas it did sell!

For kicks I picked up one of those little cheapy FirstAct nylon string classicals from TOYSRUS for like $29 bucks, I was suprised to find it plays well, but not suprisingly its hard to keep tuned.

~Stephen

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I thought you played Yazz Flute...?!?

My Pride and Joy
awww.puremusic.com_80assets_echarp.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its hard to keep tuned
You get what you pay for...

I have a hand built 70s model Rodriguez C-3 custom classical that my grandfather bought from the man himself in LA just as soon as it came off the bench and was finished for me to play while taking classical lessons. But now I play a Lucero LC-100 economy priced classical as my gigging/recording classical for intros and short passages where we might want some classical guitar on a song. It plays great and sounds great recorded. The Rodriguez is worth probably as much as all 3 of my cars combined-it almost never comes out of its humidity and temperature controlled case.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought you played Yazz Flute...?!?

LOL!.....if the occasion strikes :wink2:

"I’m an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I’ll bring you something out of it."
~John Lennon, RollingStone Magazine RS74: January 21, 1971

You get what you pay for...

I have a hand built 70s model Rodriguez C-3 custom classical,

... Lucero LC-100

nice guitars!

Latest posts