Mustang Times announces Atwood's also coming to Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have an Attwoods and a Tractor supply 1/3 mile apart. They both co-exist two years later.
Both have their advantages. I love the farm tax report that tractor supply puts out at the end of the year for our farm tax. I wish Attwoods would do the same.
I really like Tractor Supply's end of year report too except it shows that I spent way over my budget every year...I have no self control when it comes to buying things for the ranch

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how much longer? Looks like they are almost ready to slap the sign on the front of the building. I really need to make that short trip from the house.

No idea of how much longer. We drive by there fairly regular, and here of late, we've not seen much activity at the new store. They do have a sign out now saying "Now Hiring" though. Wife and I have been trying to figure out what kind of business will go into that "very small" strip center just south of the Mustang Atwoods.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No idea of how much longer. We drive by there fairly regular, and here of late, we've not seen much activity at the new store. They do have a sign out now saying "Now Hiring" though. Wife and I have been trying to figure out what kind of business will go into that "very small" strip center just south of the Mustang Atwoods.
Terry, do you think there's enough parking for retail? I thought maybe some type of storage possibly for the homes behind it. No signs though.

Lowe's isn't going to like it that I'll always be stopping at Atwood's first since on the right hand side. Plants can wait if I find a good deal on a pistol!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, do you think there's enough parking for retail? I thought maybe some type of storage possibly for the homes behind it. No signs though.

Lowe's isn't going to like it that I'll always be stopping at Atwood's first since on the right hand side. Plants can wait if I find a good deal on a pistol!

Some of those store fronts in that small strip center also have overhead doors, so if they are retail, they are an odd configuration for such.

It sure would be nice if they had a great "grand opening sale" on firearms. I might would even stop by...

...unless we happen to be out on the road when they open.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atwoods are seemingly being built at a similar rate as dollar stores. The one down here has gotten pretty trashy, and it appears they’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel for employees. It looks like pink or blue hair, tats, and a fat @ss in yoga pants is a required to be hired. 🤮

I pretty much only shop at TSC which is 1/4 mile up the street.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atwoods are seemingly being built at a similar rate as dollar stores. The one down here has gotten pretty trashy, and it appears they’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel for employees. It looks like pink or blue hair, tats, and a fat @ss in yoga pants is a required to be hired. 🤮

I pretty much only shop at TSC which is 1/4 mile up the street.
Have you tried to hire any help recently? It's a tight market. All that's left, for retail anyway, is the dregs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom