My AR blew up on me today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you are okay. The BCG and barrel are quality parts. I'm thinking something was wrong with the ammo, or excessive headspace maybe?

Don't even go there... this board has proven with extensive scientific testing (aka "I've never had a problem") and the requisite subsequent public ridicule that headspacing is not necessary, nor recommended or indeed should even be considered by those who want to learn more or be extra special safe and thorough for their own education or peace of mind.

Jus'sayin'.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even go there... this board has proven with extensive scientific testing (aka "I've never had a problem") and the requisite subsequent public ridicule that headspacing is not necessary, nor recommended or indeed should even be considered by those who want to learn more or be extra special safe and thorough for their own education or peace of mind.

Jus'sayin'.

How many rounds had been shot through this gun? AR's don't develop headspace issues due to their design.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jus'sayin'.

All that hate is gonna burn you up.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jus'sayin'.

:rotflmao: I don't post in those kinds of threads because ... well ... you know ... gurls don't know anything about that kind of stuff ... but your post made me :spitlaugh

:kiss:

Latest posts

Top Bottom