My dad is ready for war

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.jarco_photography.com_shoots_x_dadgun01_ar02.png

awww.jarco_photography.com_shoots_x_dadgun01_ak02.png

Click on the link to see more.

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he does go to war I would recomend a 30 round mag for the ak.

Looks good though.

We do have a 30 round, but when I was going to take the pictures, I planned on putting the two guns next to each other and the 20rd looked prettier than the 30 round. I actually like the 20rd better too.

What is that optic on the AR?

Honestly not sure. The sales guy talked up a storm about how nice it is, but I don't see anything special. About as nice as the scope on the ak47.

better question is why are there 2 on the AR...just sayin'

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when the barska breaks (15-26 rounds) he can switch on the POS on top of it. And when that breaks (27-34 rounds (assuming he has a mag to do a reload)) then what will he do? No back-up iron-sights so hopefully he's a good point shooter.

No son. Daddy isn't ready for war. Maybe, and this is a big MAYBE, he's ready to fit in with the rest of the goobers at the range. But no. Not war.

I bet I could name the salesguy lol.

But if the point isn't on the guns, the pics are pretty nice. But you knew we'd critique the guns. I mean come on, we're on a gun forum aren't we?

(just giving you a hard time. Really are nice pictures)

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when the barska breaks (15-26 rounds) he can switch on the POS on top of it. And when that breaks (27-34 rounds (assuming he has a mag to do a reload)) then what will he do? No back-up iron-sights so hopefully he's a good point shooter.

No son. Daddy isn't ready for war. Maybe, and this is a big MAYBE, he's ready to fit in with the rest of the goobers at the range. But no. Not war.

I bet I could name the salesguy lol.

But if the point isn't on the guns, the pics are pretty nice. But you knew we'd critique the guns. I mean come on, we're on a gun forum aren't we?

(just giving you a hard time. Really are nice pictures)

I took the comment about the scope/reddot kinda serious, because I'd hate to have been sold junk. But I'm assuming you are totally joking since I put 60 rounds through the gun the day he got it and the only thing that gave me problems is I didn't tighten the scope down enough. Now you got me worried that maybe the scope is junk, but I didn't tighten down the scope on the ak47 enough either, and the ak47 will jar the foundation of whatever building you're shooting in loose. I'm thinking about using loctite on both scopes since I'll be scoping them in this weekend but not sure on how smart that would be. I guess I'm afraid of overtightening the bolts on the scope. I mean you can clearly see that the screws were made to be tightening with fingers, but they are also a flathead notch.

Funny about the ironsights/sharpshooter comment, because my dad is pretty good with his sks at 50 yards. I'd say almost as good as me with the scope at 50 yards.

And I don't mind critiques about the guns. I'm a gun person too(although not as experienced as most peole on here) so I'd like to know what I got ya know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom