My favorite Gun Show find...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm super excited about my recent gun show find. Stopped by the RK show in Tulsa today, it was very slow, and found the nice little Walnut Folder for a Ruger 10/22. This is a later model by Federal Ordnance that sports plastic grip.

Slapped it on my Series 112 10/22 and it feels completely at home. Sorry for the bad image, but I needed snap this before the rain picks up.

Really digging this little plinker!

awww.jessereich.com_OSA_10_22_folder.JPG

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stock was originally made my Federal Ordinance back in the 80's/90's. The company made the original stock with a wooden pistol grip and it looked.... home made. This version was the later version with a cleaner pistol grip.

The underfolder stock was a nice addition, however you can not use a 25rd banana mag as it will not allow the underfoler to extend... it is fun to shoot and get attention. I really like wood and steel over the plastic butler creek/ramline version's.

Speaking of Ramline, they too once made an aftermarket wood folding stock for the 10/22. From the pictures I've seen, it was more like the AC556 Ruger side folder.

Neither Ramline or Federal Ordinance make any sort of wood folding stocks. Federal is went out of business many years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom