My household has gone through 15 dozen eggs so far this month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did atkins a while back - the problem I have with a diet where you eat mostly the same things - I got real freakin tired of eating the same things LOL

You can only cook an egg so many ways - but mad props to you and keep on losin..

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have more details on this egg weight-loss diet you seem to be on? Sounds interesting, and actually palatable.

it's not centered around egg whites.... the eggs are just for my first meal of the day

I eat 3000 calories a day, 6 meals a day. i lift weights and do cardio.

each meal is obviously 500 calories, with a breakdown of 50 % carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat.
So 30% of 500 is 150 calories of protein, or 37.5 grams of protein. Each egg white has only 3.6 grams of protein. I stop at 6 and get some protein from milk too.

i tried the carton egg whites but they were twice as expensive and had 1/10th the flavor.

It's not really a specific diet, but if you would like to learn more about eating properly and losing fat, read "Burn the Fat, Feed The Muscle" by Tom Venuto
my link: http://lcfitness2.burnthefat.hop.clickbank.net

my wife has already lost 25 pounds... she works harder than i do

Latest posts

Top Bottom