My Micro 1911...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Here is my loaded Ultra. I got it in 07 and they were impossible to find then. I think I ended up with 850 in 'er.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_holster009hc2.jpg

Just figured I'd thread hi-jack for a moment and ask where you got that holster from?

And nice looking 1911 for the OP!!

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice find, nice piece. Just make sure you wear rubber gloves when handling it.....the 1911's have a special "virus" that thrives on their surface. If you haven't practiced "safe 1911 handling" it may be too late for you.

Signs that you've contracted the virus include: 1) desire to load up on all the .45 ACP you can find, 2) desire to shoot up all the ACP you have found and 3) desire to purchase "just one more" handgun on the 1911 platform.....

So far, there's no cure for the virus, you can only ease the symptoms through regular discharge of .45 ACP ammo and purchase of new 1911's....

God help you!

Seriously, VERY well done. Color me jealous, you're going to love that little fella!

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a really beautiful pistol!

My current 1911 is a full size 10mm (a Colt which I love). I'm really wanting a compact .45, and I've had my eye on one of the those Springfields for quite a while now.

Maybe next year. /sigh

Nice purchase!

Latest posts

Top Bottom