My new .308 ar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally recieved my new CMMG MK3 CBR. My scope, which is a 2.5-10x32 vortex viper pst FFP should be here tomorrow, ad will be mounted in an ADM recon mount. I put a set of YHM BUIS on it, as well as a noveske sling mount, and a badass ambi safety. I'm really liking the keymod rail system and how easy it is to attach things to it.

The girlfriend, my kiddo and I went out to the rage this morning, and we put about 300 rounds through it without a hiccup. I shot a couple .5lb tannerite canisters at 100 yards, so it should be good on the iron sights. I'll wait till I get the scope on before I really try to ring it out and see what it'll so as far as accuracy. Will also note, that it is no fun to stand to the side of this thing when fired. The muzzle brake is very effective.

Some info on the gun, it comes with a magpul ACS stock, pmag, and moe grip, gieselle 2 stage trigger, surefire brake, 16" barrel, 15" ketmod rail. Gun feels very high quality, and I'm very happy with it so far.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good choice 308. Come with the Geisselle trigger? I love those SR25 pattern 308's

I just ordered a SR762. I have a Viper PST 6-24x50 that I'm bout to put on it with a Larue LT745. Hopefully soon I'll have a SpecWar 762 or Harvester for it.