My new EDC Benchmade 4300CLA automatic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I stopped by Safe Home consulting on the way home yesterday. And he showed me the new 4300CLA. I was instantly sold and came back with cash this morning. It feels so good in hand and it is so light and durable as the handle is made of g10. The auto is fast, crisp, and as solid as you would expect it to be. I also like the location of the "safety" it is in a very convenient location. They had a huge selection of Benchmade autos and regular there at SHC.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WP_20150524_008.jpg

I love mine. Really wish it didnt even have the safety. If you watch the button, it takes a pretty long push to activate it. It would be tough to have an "accidental discharge". Sweet knife though. I So sweet I'm thinking I need a back up in satin.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had mine for a couple of months now. Easy to carry, light for its size and sits well in the pocket. Old repete34 does know how to pry money from your pocket.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't take it any longer. BladeOps had the 4300CLA with satin blade for $195 with free shipping. Now I have two. Don't ask why as I DONT KNOW!!!! I guess you always need a back-up just in case one fails. That's what I told the wife anyway!!

Coz

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI guys Safe Home Consulting will price match any advertised price on any of our Benchmade knives! And we have the largest selection in NE Oklahoma! We are the largest volume dealer in NE Oklahoma as well. Come in and see our selection. The order for the new models coming out for 2016 was submitted on our shot show pre order today!

Latest posts

Top Bottom