Nagant Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soon with gold and guns had one a few months ago that I was going to pick up but when I went in they said they had sold in about two hours before I came in

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I enjoy shooting mine, and find it a great training tool for controlling trigger sqeeze in DAO. If you can get to where you can do three to four set's of 15 to 20 DAO trigger pulls, you will improve your shooting of S&W and Colt revolvers. The Nagant is a very accurate revolver once you can control its 15 to 20 pound trigger weight.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get on Dennis Kroh's mailing list. He sells lots of milsurps, and occasionally has Nagant revolvers:

http://www.empirearms.com/

Nice guy--met him at Tulsa several years ago, and have done business with him a few times. Be sure to get your FFL person to send him info so you can order stuff when it comes up. It usually goes fast.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back from the dead with an update.

I have been kicking myself for not buying one of the M1895's that AIM had a while back, but they had doubled in price and funds were tight at that time. But I took these two on trade last night. I look forward getting them out to the range soon. The triggers should help my wife strengthen her trigger finger.

i176.photobucket.com_albums_w192_jbrentd_Gun_20Stuff_5AC4E3F2_ed30601153bf179d18980f2baf9731cb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom