NASCAR is back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F1 open wheel is the only true racing with real tracks.
Roundy round doesn't interest me where bumping your competitor out in the last lap and tire changes determine the winner.
BORING!!

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NASCAR is a sport that poor boys from all over the country can relate to going to a local dirt track on a Saturday night hanging out with friends and watching friends race or even racing themselves some get good enough to make it to the top teer with help some without and those who don’t turn that tv on on Sunday afternoon and dream maybe one day

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love NASCAR! I was a Sr. fan, then a Jr. fan. Been thinking hard on who my next driver will be. It's a toss up between Elliot or Blaney right now. I thought the duals would help me decide, but each one their race, so still kind of up in the air. I am excited to see what Wallace and Byron bring to the cup level. Wallace looked good in his dual, will have to wait to see what Byron may do. Bowman has a great opportunity also. I think it's going to be an exciting year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom