natchez scope sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just letting anybody out there know that Natchez Shooting Suppliers is showing that they have Bushnell 3200 series as well as the Bushnell 4200 series scopes on clearance/discount sale at the moment,I have now opinion on these scopes seeing that I yet to have owned one but I did purchase another Nitrex TR2 scope which is the same as the Weaver Super Slam it 's a 3 x 15 x 50mm side focus with the 3 point erector system , adjustable turrets for $217.00 after Weaver rebate I believe he said they only had a few left but they also have a $50.00 rebate on the Nitrex TR1 which is the Weaver Grand Slam most of those are under $150.00 after rebates , these scopes are listed under the Weaver search box , just throwing it out there if some of yaw'll are in need of a scope and want to save some bucks.

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

ATK once owned Weaver optics and had sold it to Meade optics, ATK decided to get back into the optics bussiness and created Federal Intesity optics along with Nitrex optics , the scopes that was built under Nitrex is the TR1 & TR2 then ATK later repurchased the Weaver line and incorporated the TR1& TR2 as the Weaver Grand Slam & Super Slam scopes made in Japan @ Light Optical Works factory along with some of the Bushnell Elite series scopes , Nightforce and some other scope brands as well, the Nitrex line has been discontinued since the repurchase being that they can get twice the money for the same scopes labeled as Weaver there is alot of bang for the buck there. I've read on other forums where two different Nitrex scopes where damaged on hunts bent tube and broken lens that were sent back to Weaver for warranty and later returned to the customer with new Weaver Super Slam scopes , I called Weaver customer service and they will warranty any Nitrex scope as long as it is owned by the original owner. The 3 point erector system is gauranteed to be elevation and windage repeatable if you move 15 clicks up 10 over, 17 down and 4 over that you can repeat the sequence in reverse and it is to be back at zero

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paragraphs are your friends....

That being said, I bought a Millet Gold 6x25x56 on a closeout. It was the previous year model, originally around $600, I think, got it for around $250 if I remember correctly.

Nice glass, they buy a lot of final runs and closeouts.

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your first post you start off talking about Bushnell Elite scopes, then go into nitrex. And none of it seemed fully coherent. Hence the "huh?".

yah ,i was running late for an appointment throwed it all down there didn't mean to make it so difficult for you guys, what I meant to say is "Natchez sale" 1) "on sale" nitrex tr2 = weaver super slam ,comes with discounts and $100.00 rebate 2) "on sale" nitrex tr1 = weaver grand slam , comes with discounts and $50.00 rebate 3)bushnell 3200 & 4200 elite series scopes discounted and clearancing as well , sorry for any confusion there proffessor.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
yah ,i was running late for an appointment throwed it all down there didn't mean to make it so difficult for you guys, what I meant to say is "Natchez sale" 1) "on sale" nitrex tr2 = weaver super slam ,comes with discounts and $100.00 rebate 2) "on sale" nitrex tr1 = weaver grand slam , comes with discounts and $50.00 rebate 3)bushnell 3200 & 4200 elite series scopes discounted and clearancing as well , sorry for any confusion there proffessor.

:police2:

LOL, that makes more sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom