• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Nearly New Kimber Micro 9MM Hogue/Rosewood Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbiggers062066

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
600$
Caliber
9mm
Near Chelsea OK, 74016, Oklahoma, United States
Have a nearly new Kimber Micro 9MM pistol I used as a EDC gun, has Hi Viz front sights 2 Factory Mags Original Box & Soft Case. This pistol has not been fired enough to be considered broken in as it's had maybe 2 mags through it. I recently upgraded to a Sig P365XL to have more round capacity but with Liberty Critical Defense Ammo there's really no need. I love the little guy was easy to conceal and carries nice inside or out of the waste band so if you are looking for a nice upgrade or additional EDC this may be a good choice. Not looking for silly trades like GSG 22's or AR's or other AR platforms as that market is dead and they are a dime a dozen. If you have a cool trade and it's not retail plus in your valuing I might look but if not don't waste your time as I have access to distributor pricing so it's pointless. Feel free to call (NINER18)21O-98Zero5 or PM no public offers they will be ignored!
IMG_5955.JPG
IMG_5956.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom