Neat little cheap weapon light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I hopped on a deal the other day from gun.deals for this weapon-mounted flashlight:

<edit> Oops. Working on updating. Posted too early.

Brightify Mlok Tactical Flashlight, 1200 Lumen Rail Mount Rifle Flashlight Water Resistant LED Torch Light for Hiking Camping with 18650 Rechargeable Batteries Multiple Inserts Included

So it's listed now at $35.89 Prime shipping. I got it for $19.74 using a code from gun.deals and I ended up ordering 3 of them.

Here it is mounted with the momentary or constant pressure switch:

20191228_114640-L.jpg

Here is the box with the contents:

20191228_114555-L.jpg

The box is fairly lightweight but it does have a little foam on the top and bottom and could easily be reused for other stuff. It has an 18650 battery and a charger, as well as the regular tailcap with a click switch and the mount has multiple inserts that could work with other lights, as well. Overall, I think it's a very good buy for $20 and not bad for $35.

20191228_114535-L.jpg

BTW, that's a different cheapie Chinese flashlight in the pic above.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered two. Even if they don’t work out as WML’s, that’s two general purpose rechargeable flashlights for the cost of the 18650’s and chargers!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered just one to play with. I can always use the batteries and charger. I still got free shipping even though I just got one because I'm PRIME TIME..

And the code is still working.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the light, I'd say it's good. Doesn't adjust the beam, like some do, but it's a good spread, not too tight, not too wide. Is it 1200 lumens? No, I don't think so, but it IS pretty bright. All these Chinese lights exaggerate their brightness, but overall, it's a pretty bright little light. And as mentioned above, the batteries and chargers are what convinced me, personally. The mount is pretty versatile and solid, even if you decide you don't like the light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom