Need Help to Pickup/Deliver a New Safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the new Atwoods in Yukon and they have a killer deal going on for gun safes. I want to buy one but need help in picking it up at the store and transporting to my house. Distance is just a couple of miles. It's a medium size safe, weight is 310 lbs. Will need a heavy duty dolly. I want to bring it into the house and put it in the Man Cave.

I will gladly pay you for your time and the help. I'd much rather pay for help to OSA than someone I don't know.

I want to do this either this Thursday, May 6th, Friday afternoon, May 7th, or Sunday, May 9th, or any day next week. PM me or even better, send me a text to 405-227-4270.
Thanks!
Joel

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can probably help you out on Sunday, if you don’t have it by then.

I can lend a hand on Sunday too. I have access to an appliance dolly also. Just remind me Joel

If you can scrounge a dolly, I have a pickup.

Those guys fall through lmk. 310 is easy

Thanks guys. @Matt Giroux is going to come to my house with truck and a dolly tomorrow, Thursday May 6th shortly after 5:00 PM. All I think I need now is another guy to help us get the thing from the truck back to the Man Cave. If anyone wants to help out tomorrow, just let me know! Appreciate the kind offers and expect no less from OSA!
Joel

PS: Cold Beer on the objective.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. @Matt Giroux is going to come to my house with truck and a dolly tomorrow, Thursday May 6th shortly after 5:00 PM. All I think I need now is another guy to help us get the thing from the truck back to the Man Cave. If anyone wants to help out tomorrow, just let me know! Appreciate the kind offers and expect no less from OSA!
Joel

PS: Cold Beer on the objective.
Depending on what time I get off work, I could be your extra guy. I’m usually off by then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom