neighbor heard the BB gun firing......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.blogcdn.com_backporch.fanhouse.com_media_2010_09_hat_tan_bb_gun_guy1.jpg

Yikes. This dude needs a sombrero, a toupee or some super-duper sun screen.

My head looks like that after a weekend fishing sometimes, but I have hair so it's not as noticeable.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Redneck? yes. More to the story? probably. Is the guy an A-hole assuredly. But aggravated assault for using a BB gun to signal the start of a drill? eh, I'm not seeing it.

Don't know about you, but I can't hear a BB gun firing when I am standing next to it, much less across the yard and in the house.

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/...otivational-tools/?feedItemId=119868&siteId=1

Well about 3 months ago I heard some boys shooting there BB gun in the field next to my house. I did not hear the gun but heard the BB' hiting my house and shed they were pretty scared when I made them sit down and told them the police were on there way. And even more scared when the police officers made them get into the squad car and take them home. If that was me I think I would have rather gone to jail than face my mother. We had a silver maple tree in the front and those tree limbs were like little whips.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well about 3 months ago I heard some boys shooting there BB gun in the field next to my house. I did not hear the gun but heard the BB' hiting my house and shed they were pretty scared when I made them sit down and told them the police were on there way. And even more scared when the police officers made them get into the squad car and take them home. If that was me I think I would have rather gone to jail than face my mother. We had a silver maple tree in the front and those tree limbs were like little whips.

Absolutely.

I had it rehearsed:

"Please please PLEASE take me to jail, and I sure as hell don't want to make a phone call!"

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1!!!

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun just made good news. It was the fact that he is a moron and an A-hole to his kid. No doubt the boy now hates the thought of going to practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom