Netflix - Hell on Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five season series, hell of a good show about building the railroad, pushing westward back right after the civil war. lots of violence, frontier justice, early days of the Freedmen. The Mormons, good and bad, good guys, bad guys, Indians, loose women, everybody drinking a lot of whisky, six-shooters, gunfights, treachery, hangings, sawing off a guy's leg, lots of fist fights, gun fights, fair fights, nkit so fair. etc. Great for binge watching. The views of the show's producers may be somewhat slanted, but take that for what it is. if you enjoy a rollicking good western then probably depicts life like it was back then, well worth watching. Those folks back then were tough. They had to be.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, Good show. I have watched it ever sense the first episode.
hell-on-wheels-opening-banner.jpg

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Five season series, hell of a good show about building the railroad, pushing westward back right after the civil war. lots of violence, frontier justice, early days of the Freedmen. The Mormons, good and bad, good guys, bad guys, Indians, loose women, everybody drinking a lot of whisky, six-shooters, gunfights, treachery, hangings, sawing off a guy's leg, lots of fist fights, gun fights, fair fights, nkit so fair. etc. Great for binge watching. The views of the show's producers may be somewhat slanted, but take that for what it is. if you enjoy a rollicking good western then probably depicts life like it was back then, well worth watching. Those folks back then were tough. They had to be.

We watched the whole series when it was on the network, awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom