New 4" Medford field Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, want to say I am a BIG fan of the hulkness of this knife. I have had a few Bussekin blades and still have a couple (Busse Basic 11 and Swamp Rat Rucki) but my field blade has been an ESEE-4 (which is a good knife)

I wanted something more substantial and when I saw the NAVWAR-T from Medford I immediatley liked the "cool" factor of the heft. I love NP3 so that was a plus, the hex "tool" on the pommel is a gimmick, but I can definitely see hammering the back (tent stakes, Nazi's etc.)

I bought one with G-10 and the Robar coating (NP3) and have only taken it out in the yard to chop around and so far I really like the feel. Surprisingly, it is the EXACT same length as the ESEE-4 from tip to tip but obviously much more substantial. This should come in handy for chopping at the campsite. I am camping with my Son this weekend for a couple days so I will know better how it performs, but so far it is a really neat campknife.

Just thought I would share in case anyone was interested in the Medford stuff (I also had a Medford EOD that I sold to HOOV, it was awesome as well but I didn't use it)

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom