New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay update time on new outdoor range!

The range plans for arcadia have moved to highway 9 close to the old thunderbird range. With Ken's blessing and advice I will be most likely signing the ownership papers to the property A.S.A.P. I would like to know who would be interested in a yearly membership for $120 with the other alternative of a $10 daily fee. For members who wish to add family to there membership there is a additional $25 a year charge. Anyone willing to help build this range or do some heavy dirt and tree work will be a member of this range. There will be EXTENSIVE dirt work and tree removal involved. It should be possible to have up to a 300 meter range on site. Steel targets will be available hopefully when we open for members only. Special events through out the year such as the zombie shoot, and various competitions will also be for members only. I will be working to get vending areas and restrooms set up. Only thing I need is people telling me they will be visiting our range and I will build it! Who will visit us?

Last edited:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely interested in being a member. Really looking forward to this place. I know a few others that would pay the annual price as well.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like at least an informal clays set up. Happy Hollow had 5 throwers and a rabbit. Don only charged $5 for 25 birds. It was a lot of fun. He would just throw them anyway he liked trying to throw you off guard.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you build it they will come. We'll be waiting.

I can run excavators, skid steers etc...and have a bit of concrete experience. I'd be down for workdays in exchange for membership.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would be interested in becoming a member.

Ken is good people. With his advice you shoudn't have any trouble making this successful.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best of luck on getting the range going.

Having special events for members only will be great for the membership.

I know you will have a lot on your plate getting the range going, but another well run USPSA outdoor match would be great for the area too, maybe something to think about for down the road.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like at least an informal clays set up. Happy Hollow had 5 throwers and a rabbit. Don only charged $5 for 25 birds. It was a lot of fun. He would just throw them anyway he liked trying to throw you off guard.

This is something I've had a few requests on. I will be looking into it for sure.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are going to have events, I would suggest opening those up to the public. There are lots of competition shooters out there who travel across the state and country to participate in events. Both Okc Gun Club and Tri-City Gun Club do the same thing. Charge match fees and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom