New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sign me up for sure, I'm only about 6 miles down the road from there. Been desperate times since the state closed Shawnee range.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright guys signing for the property tomorrow evening. We will begin the clearing work hopefully this week. Overall time to get the property fully functional isn't estimated. We maybe able to get at least the ranges up this month so you guys can at least get some good range time in. Stages will be clearing and dirt work, range erecting, parking, office area, then, bathrooms, and, vending. We may put some alternative bathrooms in until the well and septic can be worked.

If anyone would like to volunteer to do some clearing work around the property the time is now to let me know. Send me a pm and I will get with you on this. If you have any special skill sets or equipment please include that.

Area will be highway 9 turn south on Stevens rd down to Willow View rd .

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you went from searching for property to signing over ownership in three day's time!

You don't mess around. Must have a heck of a realtor too.

royesses

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You already have me, my family and our friends if you set up near Thunderbird. Many people are going to be overjoyed to see a new range close to Norman.

Roy

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you went from searching for property to signing over ownership in three day's time!

You don't mess around. Must have a heck of a realtor too.

Yeah buying it from a owner and not using a relator at all. They kinda let me down with the last deal. We had been searching for years for the right spot.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Area will be highway 9 turn south on Stevens rd down to Willow View rd .

This makes me quite happy. I'm actually considering buying some land right around that area. Nice to know that the neighborhood will be gun friendly as I plan on shooting on the land if I do get it. Congrats and good luck. I'll be looking forward to going out there.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No messing around here! You got to jump on opportunity when it comes your way. It helps the guy selling it buys and sells property all over. No relator needed just lots of craigslist, and Zillow ads filtered through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom