New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back and forth on concrete vs gravel. Honestly cost at this point is the factor until we get up and running. Trying to knock out the basics first but ff we went gravel it would almost certainly be concrete in the near future.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure enough. Concrete will set you back on average $100 a yard, plus forming material, rental equip and labor. Gravel is cheap by comparison.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had conversations with this young man from Arms List that builds Shooting Bench's. He is a good fella to do business with. Can build you anything. Check his listing out and look at the photos.
I contacted him about building some for our range at the farm. The only thing I would suggest to do to his benches is tar the ground contact points. And they should last no telling how many years. With very little maintnance, maybe a spray with some Thompsons Sealer every few years.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2834651/tulsa-oklahoma-misc-for-sale--shooting-bench--

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, I had high hopes when I read "Arcadia Range"... Thunderbird isn't exactly Arcadia. I wish you the best of luck, and will try to get down to check it out soon...

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything is moving along pretty smoothly, wondering how the rain is going to set back the construction. We have parking and driveway finished, they have started on the separate pistol range. Cover for the long gun range along with the office was put on order yesterday. So with how things are we are still looking at the end of May or start of June to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom