New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We would like to keep fires to minimum so tracers are a no go on our range. We are floating an idea of a dynamic area. We have turned a gully into a self sustained area we might use for pistol. Its pretty freaking cool, its more than I imagined it could be when we started off on this project.This has a slope down entrance ramp to the range itself. There are so many things we could do wth this area. The possibilities are really endless, once all the clearing is completed. I was quoted this Sunday for clearing completion. We can truly lay out the range the way it was thought out and make adjustments as needed.

Thanks for the response. You have me very excited to see this open! I'd just like an area that's not just purely for old fat bench shooters.

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Grand Opening.
It will be nice to have a place other than Lexington to shoot at.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay okay fine! C&J Gun Range is now taking applications. Send me an email and ill reply with an application. We are planning on Saturday May 31st as opening day. Ohhh and if you pay before May 31st you get June 2015 on us. Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news! You filled a void, in a short time.

How about some photos and maybe a "range open house" before folks start handing over the loot?

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to post construction pictures for some time. Anyone is more than welcome to stop in between now and opening to see the location and get an idea of what the completed range will be like.
This is for anyone wanting to get the early membership knocked out. I've had numerous request on this forum and others for membership applications. I knew it would sound money hungry and I didn't want to look that away. I'll get the Facebook address for you guys with pictures when I get home today. Always thanks for the support!

Good news! You filled a void, in a short time.

How about some photos and maybe a "range open house" before folks start handing over the loot?

Last edited:

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove by today but wasn't sure where to turn onto property. Are you on the N or S side of WV Road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom