New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could someone post an official address or cross street that I can put in "Maps" and see where this is? We live on the north side OKC so location is an issue. Sounds like an awesome set up, hope it does well.

You might want to open your Facebook page for nonFBers to see what's going on, there are a lot of us who won't use FB. Also a non-FB website would help greatly, FB only turns a lot of people off.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
C&J Gun Range is now taking applications. Send me an email and ill reply with an application.

I've had numerous request on this forum and others for membership applications.

LOL! I thought you were taking job applications from the first post.

Oops!

I never thought of filling out one to become a member. I just figured you payed your fee and were good to go. My bad. :D

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to keep track of members dates and family that's on the membership some how.

Oops!

I never thought of filling out one to become a member. I just figured you payed your fee and were good to go. My bad. :D

Last edited:

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The official website will be up soon. Facebook is only a stop gap between now and then. I have people from a previous business making up the website for us. Preception is everything in business I understand that better than most. Plus most younger people do have Facebook. There is a very nice group of people on there that are supporting me heavily. I will post a map soon as well. Since this property doesn't have a physical address assigned yet by the city it might just be directions to the property .

Could someone post an official address or cross street that I can put in "Maps" and see where this is? We live on the north side OKC so location is an issue. Sounds like an awesome set up, hope it does well.

You might want to open your Facebook page for nonFBers to see what's going on, there are a lot of us who won't use FB. Also a non-FB website would help greatly, FB only turns a lot of people off.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The official website will be up soon. Facebook is only a stop gap between now and then. I have people from a previous business making up the website for us. Preception is everything in business I understand that better than most. Plus most younger people do have Facebook. There is a very nice group of people on there that are supporting me heavily. I will post a map soon as well. Since this property doesn't have a physical address assigned yet by the city it might just be directions to the property .

Exception here, I dropped failbook after their shenannigans with personal info and security settings. A decent website would be outstanding. It seems a lot of websites around these parts weren't updated since 1998. And for the love of all that is good, please no autoplay.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol i could totally see how applications could mean job applications. We are doing both day fee and memberships. Your choice but memberships do have there advantages over just being a daily user.

Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom