New chevy silverado exhaust ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F2F9738D-8C86-4AC7-8B8E-0FBB3AEC94FA.jpeg
Bought my self a new truck, looking for a suggestion for a new exhaust. Im not looking to put old style glass packs lol, Im looking for a deep rumble any suggestions?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put MagnaFlows on the last several trucks I've had. They had 'attitude' but weren't obnoxious.

Good luck with your decision!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5.0 mustang mufflers have a deep rumble.
I stuck some on my Truck 1947 dodge ..I took them off after a week.
It was so much Bass that when in the cab of the truck with vehicle running it felt like you were under water ..your ears were pressured up something terrible.
But that engine had 11.9 compression 385"

I have went to the straight through stainless wool packed Turbo style mufflers..I really like them.

That '57 has 2.5" straight through like I stated in the above. Similar to MagnaFlow mufflers.

Yea I should have gone 3"..
My truck also has 2.5" and will be getting 3" or larger

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nice truck. A kid at work swapped an LS 5.3 into a short bed 94 that had a v6 in it. He put the mustang mufflers on it and it sounds good rolling through the parking lot. I haven’t ridden in it yet to hear it ‘open’ up though. I had some magna-flows on a 5.7 Tahoe once. Sounded great until I pulled the boat. The exhaust was a little to much, even the kids complained. Went back to stock on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom