New CZ 555 30-06

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful rifle, Darren. So classic. I was recently drooling over some of their 'big bore' offerings. I slapped myself and made me turn the page!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the little lights make the perfect ambient lighting for cocktails on the deck.leave it up to you guys to see everything but the gun....Sheesh,whats a guy to do?

I just see everything.That's a really pretty stock.I want a CZ Magnum Express in 505 Gibbs.I don't know why but I want one.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just see everything.That's a really pretty stock.I want a CZ Magnum Express in 505 Gibbs.I don't know why but I want one.

just kidding man,i'm kinda with you. have absolutely no need for the the 505 Gibbs but why does it sound intriguing? i've always been interested in the european calibers. the one that is not offered here is the 7x64,huh? i need to do some research.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I had a CZ in .416 Rigby and it was as smooth as it was sleek, the two does I shot with it were no match:) Guy offered me more than it was worth and sold it, I will own another though, still have dies, brass and bullets.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a CZ in .416 Rigby and it was as smooth as it was sleek. ...

That was exactly the one I had in mind. The .416 Rigby is just such a timeless classic. Many African stories there. Wish I could have seen (AND SHOT!) it before you turned loose of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom